Worried about how Svelte Orlando weight loss clients are losing all this weight? We have answers to your questions on our Weight Loss Answers page.
Svelte Orlando Weight Loss Questions & Answers
- Are there any contracts?
- How much does the program cost?
- How does your program work?
- What if I have diabetes or high blood pressure?
- Do you use hormones or human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) shots?
- Are the doctors board certified?
- What if I am a vegetarian?
- Can overweight children be on the program?
- Are there any foods to buy?
1. Are there any contracts?
No! Svelte Orlando Weight Loss does not require you to sign any long term contracts.
2. How much does the program cost?
The initial visit with the doctor includes a medical history, limited exam, blood pressure, weight, body fat, EKG, blood work, injection for cravings and fat burning, a one month supply of fat burner and vitamins and a one week supply of prescription appetite medication for $299. After that, it is $80 per week for blood pressure, weight, and body fat measurements, your injection and a week’s supply of prescription appetite medication.
3. How does your program work?
Dr. Bragg’s program is based on lowering insulin levels. This is accomplished by eating foods that don’t spike your insulin level. When insulin levels are low, fat is burned instead of sugar and hunger is controlled.
4. What if I have diabetes or high blood pressure?
We have a special program for patients with diabetes that dramatically lowers their sugar readings. We monitor your blood pressure every week and blood pressure medication usually has to be tapered off by your physician. We have had many patients that have come off up to five (5) medications for diabetes and blood pressure after losing weight and lowering their insulin level.
5. Do you use hormones or human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) shots?
Our program does not involve the consumption of hormones by mouth or via cream or injection. Our supplements are natural vitamins and amino acids for energy, fat burning and to curb cravings.
6. Are the doctors board certified?
All physicians at Svelte Orlando Weight Loss are board certified medical doctors that have been trained in the United States of America and have been patients themselves on our weight loss program.
7. What if I am a vegetarian?
We have a specific diet just for vegetarians as well as protein powder (tasteless) to help increase protein consumption to a desired daily level.
8. Can overweight children be on the program?
Children over 10 can be evaluated to see if they qualify for the weight loss program with parental approval. The FDA requires children to be 16 years old before being prescribed medication for appetite. We do have alternative medication choices for children under 16.
9. Are there any foods to buy?
There are no prepackaged foods that must be purchased from us. You can purchase all your food from the neighborhood grocery store.
Already on our program?
As a current Svelte
client, you always get a $50 credit with us for each new client you refer. Share the Svelte and save $!