Learn About Bio-Identical Hormone Pellet Therapy To Treat Perimenopause Around Orlando, Florida
Perimenopause is something that starts a number of years before actual full menopause, and it is a period of time in a woman’s life where her ovaries are gradually reducing their production of estrogen
. Perimenopause symptoms happen because of hormonal imbalances which are the result of those declining levels of estrogen and testosterone. Many women suffer symptoms such as fatigues, mood swings, and hot flashes, all of which make it hard to keep up the previous quality of life. Many symptoms of perimenopause
are common, and they include but are not limited to the following:
- Weight gain
- Vaginal dryness
- Hot flashes
- Urine leakage during sneezing and coughing
- Trouble sleeping
- Worsening premenstrual syndrome, possibly including premenstrual migraines
- Trouble sleeping
- Mood swings
- Irregular periods
- Breast tenderness
- Loss of libido
- Night sweats
All of this can change with BioTE hormone pellet therapy
. This treatment often proves to be a natural and effective way of eliminating or at least reducing perimenopause symptoms.
What’s Hormone Pellet Therapy For The Treatment Of Perimenopause Anyway?
BioTE hormone pellet therapy has demonstrated itself to be a viable therapy doctors and patients can use to fight the hormonal imbalances that happen with perimenopause. Perimenopause is a condition that usually happens to women after they turn 40, although certain medical conditions and surgery can trigger it to happen at earlier ages. Menopause and early onset perimenopause are both associated with dementia, depression, lower quality of life, Parkinson’s disease, and cardiovascular disease.
Just How Does Hormone Pellet Therapy Work For Perimenopause?
BioTE hormone pellet therapy fights the problem at its root cause of hormonal imbalance. As the human body accustoms itself to perimenopause, it starts lowering the amounts of both estrogen and testosterone that it produces. Hormone pellet therapy for menopause corrects this issue by giving your body back the hormones it is missing, and the ones it provides are identical to what your body would naturally otherwise produce.
Hormone pellet therapy is something many doctors use to help their female patients feel normal again by overcoming their perimenopause symptoms.
BioTE hormone pellet therapy has the following four characteristics you can take advantage of:
1) Hassle-free: There are not usually side effects with this treatment method, and only a few if there are. That helps you avoid the hormonal ‘roller coaster’ effect that often happens with injections, creams, patches, and pills.
2) Effective: In some cases, hormone pellet therapy for menopause leads to things like reduced symptoms, weight loss, stronger bones, and even breast cancer prevention.
3) Safe: This is not some new idea with unknown effects or impact. Subcutaneous hormone pellets are traced all the way back to 1939 in patient use.
4) Easy: Many other methods have be administered by patients, daily, and at home. That leads to errors and even accidental overdosing. BioTE hormone pellet therapy gets subcutaneously implanted for a fast and simple procedure done every few months in an office setting.
Request Information About Hormone Pellet Therapy For Your Perimenopause
BioTE hormone pellet therapy is something that has the power to potentially enhance the quality of your life and reduce your various perimenopause symptoms.