Firm Up Those Post-Weight-Loss Buttocks
After losing a significant amount of weight, many people will experience droopiness in their skin. By this we mean your arms aren’t as toned as you’d like, your stomach isn’t as tight, or your buttocks is not as firm. Today we are going to go over one of these issues and provide you with a list of exercise moves you can do on your own at home.
Firming Your Buttocks
Losing the weight is half of the journey, the other half is getting your body toned so that you can be proud to show it off!
During these warm months you will more than likely be hitting the beach, or pool so it is important for you to have a buttocks that you can be proud of! After all, you’ve put a lot of effort into getting this far!
We are going to share with you, a few of our favorite exercises to get your buttocks into shape!
1. Hip Lift
This is a perfect all-over butt workout.
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides, your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
- Lift your hips toward the ceiling. Hold for 1 second, and then lower back down.
- Repeat the lifts for 60 seconds, squeezing your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion. Be careful not to overarch your spine.
2. Toe Taps
This is the perfect exercise for your lower buttocks area.
- Lie on the floor with your arms on your sides.
- Lift your feet, bending both knees to 90 degrees so your thighs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Now slowly and quietly tap your left toes to the floor, then your right.
- Alternate tapping feet for one minute.
3. Single Leg Squat
This is perfect for getting rid of that extra fat located at the bottom of your hips, at the top of your butt.
- Stand with your feet together and place your right foot on top of a folded towel.
- Shifting your weight to your left leg, slide the towel out slowly to your right.
- Then slowly return to the start position.
- Work this side for 30 seconds, keeping your elbows bent and your fists together near your chin.
- When you squat, your left knee should bend between 45 and 90 degrees.
- After 30 seconds, switch legs and do the squats and slides for another 30 seconds.
This incredibly easy move will do wonders for your entire buttocks.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing out.
- Bring your arms out straight in front of you and lower into a squat.
- Come back up and repeat. Go as low into the squat as you can without letting your knees move past your toes.
- Be sure to tuck your tailbone under and contract your glutes. Keep your torso tall, and don’t let your knees creep past your toes.
- Do for 1 minute. (After about 40 seconds, pulse at the bottom of the squat for 20 seconds.)
Do these moves on a daily basis, adding more time to each exercise as you become stronger. With the help of these moves, you will be on your way to a firm buttocks in no time at all!
Weight Loss Help
Are you struggling to meet your weight loss goals? Weight loss is much harder to accomplish than many people believe. The truth is, for many people, it’s nearly impossible to see the results you were hoping for, without the help of a professional. That is where Svelte Medical Weight Loss comes in. Svelte is a weight loss program that actually works. Through a tried and true method of balancing your body’s insulin levels, we have pinpointed exactly what your body needs in order to lose weight fast. If you are interested in finding out what Svelte Medical Weight Loss of Orlando can do for you, contact us today.