The Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar (Yes, Really)
The thought of drinking apple cider vinegar may seem a bit, unappetizing. This is a lesser known method of improving health so we would expect that type of reaction. But bear with us. There are hundreds of foods, and liquids that can do a great deal of good for your body. When we are finished telling you about all of the amazing qualities of apple cider vinegar you will be wishing you had read about it sooner!
Does it Matter Which Type of Vinegar I Use?
Let’s start here with a very basic, yet highly important question.
The answer is yes, it certainly does matter which type of vinegar you are using. Apple Cider Vinegar in its raw form is the only type of vinegar that we are recommending.
Why Should I Drink Apply Cider Vinegar?
Now let’s get to the interesting part. Why should you drink apple cider vinegar?
There is a very large number of answers to this question. However, we are going to go over just a few of our favorites. By the time we get done explaining, you will be grabbing your keys and heading to the store.
1. Aids in weight loss: That’s right! Through the process of breaking down fats in order for your body to be able to use them rather than store them, apple cider vinegar will aid in the process of weight loss.
2. Clear skin: Apple cider vinegar has been reported to clear skin of blemishes and impurities.
3. Cancer killer: Multiple lab studies have shown that apple cider vinegar can potentially kill or slow cancer cells and their growth.
4. Detoxification: Apple cider vinegar can potentially improve bowel irregularity as well as aiding in the removal of toxins from the body at a faster rate.
5. Potassium: Apple cider vinegar offers your body a better supply of potassium, which is often lacking in the diet of adults. Potassium is key in growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc.
How Much Should I Have?
As you probably already know, apple cider vinegar is highly acidic. This characteristic makes it very hard on tooth enamel, the mouth, throat and skin. In order to prevent such sensitive areas of your body from becoming damaged from the acidity, apple cider vinegar should be diluted. This is done by adding two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to one glass of water.
2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar is all you need to see the results.
Weight Loss Help
Are you trying to lose weight? Are you beginning to give up due to a lack of results?
Losing weight is not easy, that is something the specialists at Svelte Medical Weight Loss of Orlando understand. Svelte is a weight loss program that will change your life. Are you looking for a way to lose weight fast? Svelte Medical Weight Loss is exactly what you need. The medical doctors at Svelte will meet with you to create a weight loss plan that works for you and your body’s specific needs. Contact Svelte Medical Weight Loss of Orlando today to be on your way to a happier, more fit, you!