Great Apps for Losing Weight
A good weight loss app is like a having a personal trainer right in your hand. Below are some Svelte-approved apps that will help you meet your weight loss in Orlando goals.
1) Apps for Water Intake: These are two great apps that track your daily water intake, ensuring you’re drinking enough water and staying hydrated:
- TrackerSavvy Water Log Widget – For Droid users
- Waterlogged – For iPhone users
2) Apps for Food
- Livestrong.com – This app includes a calorie tracker and provides nutritional information about various foods. Additionally, it enables users to input different types of exercises and calculate how many calories they’ve burned.
- Low Carb Meal Ideas – This app contains great low carb meal and snack ideas, providing you with plenty of variety and keeping your nutritional plan interesting and appetizing.
- Calorie Counter & Food Diary – Calorie Counter & Food Diary by MyNetDiary is one of several popular food diary apps. To get the most out of the tool, enter your nutritional goals or weight loss goals, and use features within the app to plan your meals and monitor your adherence. Useful features include the ability to scan supermarket barcodes to get nutritional information that helps you make smart choices while grocery shopping, and the tracking of macronutrients such as carbohydrates, protein, and fat. In fact, you can track your intake of 45 separate nutrients.
3) Apps for Exercise
- RunKeeper and Endomondo – Both of these apps are terrific sport tracking tools that allow you to manage your fitness activities. They enable you to customize interval workouts, but also provide the option for you to manually enter a workout.
- Gorilla WorkOut – This app offers a fast paced, no equipment required grouping of over 19 exercises. Exercises include full body workouts that target the upper body, lower body, and core, while also helping to improve cardiovascular endurance.
All of these apps are fantastic tools that will help you track your weight loss successes, keeping you motivated along your journey.