Be Healthier and Happier!
HR Managers: Here’s How You Can Lower Health Insurance Premiums and Have Happier, Healthier and More Productive Employees… For Free!
When Orlando companies want to reduce health insurance premiums, they do this…
Studies have shown if your employees lose 10% of their body weight, they won’t need any more costly medicine for high blood pressure, etc…
… and now, your company can enjoy these benefits – including lower insurance premiums, less sick days and improved employee morale – without spending a dime.
The Svelte Medical Weight Loss Orlando Corporate Wellness Program!
- Free “Lunch and Learn” meeting held at your company site (featuring healthy, delicious Svelte approved food)
- Your employees receive 30% off towards enrollment (an $81 value)
- Plus 15% off all consultation fees and office visits… for life!
All this at no cost to your company.
But what about results?
At Svelte, over 90% of our clients meet and maintain their ideal body weight. Many clients have successfully escaped the never ending cycle of expensive, harmful prescriptions…
… all while eating delicious natural foods like deli meats, cheese, salmon, grapes, apples, celery, pickles, cucumbers and hard boiled eggs!
And unlike other Orlando weight loss clinics, there are no prepackaged foods to buy… ever! All Svelte approved foods can be purchased at your local grocery store. In fact, many of our users actually save money on their grocery bills (not to mention lose weight, feel better and call in sick to work less).
Here are just a few benefits for your employees:
- Svelte clients easily lose up to 20lbs. their first month (just think what this will do for your insurance premiums)…
- over 90% of Svelte patients meet AND maintain their weight loss (eating real foods)
- They do all this without hormones, surgery or starvation diets for weight loss (after all, Svelte patients see tremendous results without them… why take the risk?)
All this at no cost to you.
Plus, they’re lead longer, happier lives. Because as we both know…
Meeting and Maintaining a Healthy Body Weight Reduces the Risk of…
- Heart disease – Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) is present 10 times more often in obese people compared to those who are not obese. Coronary artery disease is also more prevalent because fatty deposits build up in arteries that supply the heart; this excess fat can lead to chest pain, heart attacks and strokes.
- Sleep apnea and respiratory problems – Sleep apnea, which causes people to stop breathing for brief periods, interrupts sleep throughout the night and causes sleepiness during the day. It also causes heavy snoring. Respiratory problems associated with obesity occur when added weight of the chest wall squeezes the lungs and causes restricted breathing. Sleep apnea is also associated with high blood pressure.
- Cancer – In women, being overweight contributes to an increased risk for a variety of cancers including breast, colon, gallbladder, and uterus. Men who are overweight have a higher risk of colon and prostate cancers.
Your company doesn’t pay for anything. Some companies prefer their employees pay their medical weight loss Orlando membership out of pocket, while others remove the membership cost from their employees paychecks. I’m happy to help you set this up however you wish.
Worst case scenario? Your employees get a delicious, nutritious lunch – plus a “healthy” dose of nutritional education – delivered to your office at no cost to them or you.
And if they do decide to go with Svelte – as many do – they’ll lose weight and lead happier, healthier lives. They won’t need expensive blood pressure meds, diabetes insulin or other costly (and harmful) medicines.
So give me a call today at (407) 221-4338 to reserve a spot. I’ll come out to your office and give a free “Lunch and Learn” (1 hour long). During this Lunch and Learn your employees can have their questions answered in a relaxed, educational atmosphere.
All I need from you is a head count. That’s because I need to know how much food to bring!
So there you have it: a simple (dare I say “fun”) way to help your employees lose weight, feel better, and become more productive… while drastically lowering your insurance premiums.
Give me a call today at (407) 221-4338 to discuss how medical weight loss Orlando can help you accomplish all this and more.
To you and your employee’s health,
Susie Bragg, RN, BSN
Nurse Educator, Svelte Medical Weight Loss
(407) 221-4338 Direct Line
(407) 804-5200 Office Ext. 46