- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/3 cup of milk (2% fat)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound cut fresh green beans (about 3 cups), cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons crushed French’s® French Fried Onions
How To Make It
- 1. Stir the soup, milk, onion powder, black pepper, soy sauce, and green beans in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- 2. Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Top with the onions.
- 3. Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.