- 1 lb of frozen shelled edamame
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 fresh chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons chopped marjoram or 2 tablespoons basil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to drain thoroughly.
- Combine edamame, red bell pepper, green onion, red onion, parsley, and oregano.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add veggies to bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.