For the cauliflower crust:
- 12 Cups Cauliflower, cut into florets (about 2 medium heads or 3 lbs)
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/3 Cup + 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated and divided (about 3.5 oz)
- 2 Large egg whites
For the Greek yogurt basil sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Plain, Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed Fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 Small zucchini, sliced
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick *
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a large food processor, process the cauliflower into it is fine, and the texture of rice. I did mine in 4 batches.
- Place the cauliflower into a LARGE bowl and microwave for 7 minutes, stir, and microwave for an additional 7 minutes. Then, let the cauliflower stand until cool enough to handle, 10-15 minutes.
- Dump the cauliflower into a thin kitchen towel ** (I did mine into two batches) and ring out ALL the excess moisture. Put some muscle into it and really get out as much as you can, as this is the key to a not-soggy crust.
- Transfer the cauliflower back into a large bowl and add in the garlic, salt, Italian season, a pinch of pepper and 1 1/3 cups of the Parmesan. Stir until well combined and then add the egg whites, mixing until well combined.
- Divide the cauliflower into 4 balls (about a heaping 1/2 cup each) and spread onto on the pizza pan, leaving a ridge for the crust.
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- While the pizza bakes, Combine the Greek yogurt, basil and garlic in a small food processor (mine is 3 cups) until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides down as necessary.
- With the food processor on, stream in the olive oil until well mixed. Set aside.
- Then, preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the sliced zucchini, tomato and olive oil in a small bowl and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Grill until charred, about 2-3 minutes a side.*** Place onto a plate and set aside. Keep your grill on.
- Once the pizza is cooked, remove them from the oven and preheat your broiler to high heat for 3 minutes. Take the remaining 4 Tbsp of cheese and sprinkle it onto the pizzas (1 Tbsp each) and broil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and melted.
- Spread some of the Greek yogurt sauce **** on each pizza and then top with the grilled veggies and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place the pizzas onto the grill just until the cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes.
- DEVOUR immediately.