- 3/4 cup Fat free of 1% cottage cheese
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Ground nutmeg (or cinnamon)
- 3 Strawberries – sliced
- 1/4 cup Blueberries – fresh or frozen
- 6 Cherries – halved, fresh, pitted or frozen, thawed
- Combine cottage cheese, vanilla (or your favorite extract) and spice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Arrange strawberries around the outer rim of a large cereal bowl or dinner plate.
- Use an ice cream scoop to shape cottage cheese and arrange on the plate.
- Top with blueberries and cherries.
3 Protein (very lean) and 1 Fruit Serving