At Svelte, we understand that busy schedules are often a huge obstacle to fitting in exercise and trying to achieve weight loss in Orlando. Here are seven tips to help you incorporate exercise into your life, no matter what your days look like.
- Exercise First: When exercise is the first thing you do in the morning, you won’t have to worry about unanticipated events, such as having to work late, spoiling your workout plans. Get into the habit of rising earlier so you can cross exercise off your list before anything else!
- Keep it Simple: Pick a type of workout that you’ll be able to do even when traveling or getting home late. Some convenient options that produce significant physical gains include running, high-intensity interval training, and bodyweight exercises.
- Use Your Lunch Hour: Make your lunch hour really count and head outside for a walk or run, or visit a nearby gym. You’ll be rewarded with a welcome boost of energy that will help you through the rest of your day.
- Mark Your Calendar: Every week, write down everything you need to do on your calendar and schedule time for workouts. By treating exercise as any other appointment, it becomes the priority it should be.
- Make it Social: For a fun spin on date nights with your spouse, plan fitness dates and you’ll bond while exercising. If you’re single, buddy up with a friend to take a dance class or join a running club.
- Exercise in Front of the TV: Turn television time from a sedentary experience into an opportunity to exercise. Push-ups, crunches, jumping jacks, and weight lifting are all easy to do while watching your favorite show.
- Something is Better Than Nothing: Don’t feel that every workout needs to be 30 minutes or longer. Frequent, shorter exercise sessions, ranging from ten to fifteen minutes, will result in great mental and physical benefits.
If you’re ready to change your life, and looking for weight loss in Orlando, contact Svelte Weight Loss Center today. Our knowledgeable and trained staff is passionate about helping you achieve a healthy lifestyle. Call us at (407) 804-5200.