(1) Don’t skip meals! You will end up bingeing later on when you feel extremely hungry.
(2) Carrot and Celery sticks are traditional snacks, but consider broccoli florettes, cucumber slices or red and green pepper strips.
(3) Many vegetables taste great with a dip. Try a low fat salad dressing, fat free greek yogurt or hummus.
(4) Keep a bowl of cut up vegetables in a see through container in your refrigerator.
(5) Vegetables provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body.
(6) On long commutes or shopping trips, pack some fresh fruit, cut vegetables, low fat string cheese, dry roasted edamame or even pork rinds to snack on.
(7) Breakfast is the MOST important meal, since it fuels your body with energy and key nutrients to jump start the day.
(8) In a restaurant, start your meal with a salad packed with vegetables to help control hunger and feel satisfied sooner. (also bring along your own spritzer salad dressing, that way you can be shore it is the right dressing for you)